Adding Media to your Assets
Once all available listings have been added to your asset, you'll be able to add all related media. Media applied at the asset level will automatically display for all listings within the asset.
To Add Asset Media:
- Click the Change Photo button to add a cover photo to your asset.
- In the Media Manager section, you'll be able to add all additional photos. Photos can be dragged and dropped directly into the media upload portal or you can search for files to upload from your computer.
- In the Building Brochure section, you can add or update your building brochure. Brochures can also be dragged and dropped directly into the upload portal or you can click on the icon to search for files to upload from your computer.
- Once all media has been uploaded, click 'Continue'
Adding Media to your Listings
Media added to the listing level will ONLY appear for the selected listing(s) and will not display for all listings within the asset. For instance, floor plans and interior photographs of the space are typically added at the listing level. Specific brochures can be added at the listing level when marketing subleases.
To add Space Media:
- Click on the desired space for which you'd like to upload media
- Click on the Edit Media button located in the upper right corner of screen
- Upload desired media content to corresponding upload portals. Refer to steps 1-3 in the Asset Media section above.
NOTE: All media uploaded to RealMassive is scanned automatically by a third party provider to protect against copy right infringement. To Learn more, read the 'RealMassive Approved' article.