Creating a listing
Now that you have filled out your property data its time to create your listings.
- Once you click "Continue" from the asset basic details page, you will be taken to the listing page.
- Space Size must be populated. All other fields are optional, but will display on the listing if populated.
- The listing will automatically default to 'For Lease.' You can update this to sublease by clicking the 'For Sublease' link in the upper right corner of page.
- Once the space has been leased, you can update the status to "Off Market" using the drop-down in upper left corner of listing box. This will remove the listing from search results.
RealMassive routinely collects broker information, so there is a good chance that your broker(s) already exist on RealMassive. To see if your brokers already exist on our platform:
- Enter the broker name in the 'Add Contacts' field.
- The list of existing brokers will be returned and you can select the correct broker to add to your listing.
- If your broker does not appear in the search results please contact us at email@example.com or live chat us using the chat icon located at the bottom of each page.
- Once all desired listing data has been entered click "Continue".